Monday, June 20, 2011

London Day 8: V&A

I had an appointment in South Kensington and after that, I figured since I've come this far, I might as well stop by the nearby museum and see what exhibits they have. So I decided to take the long way back, by staying at the Victoria and Albert Museum... for nearly three hours. Whoops! :P

I actually lost track of time due to the vast collection of pieces this museum has. And believe me, it was a LOT. I was amazed at the amount of art pieces it had and I felt that three hours was not nearly enough to go through the entire place. (minus the exhibits that actually required paid tickets :( )


I actually stopped taking pictures after a while, because the camera battery was getting low. :(


All in all, I was very impressed by this museum, and would highly recommend to visitors to stop by this museum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment