Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wow... it's been a while!

First off, school keeps me way too busy to do stuff I want to do!! :(
Also, I keep forgetting to update this blog. (If you can even call it a blog with this few posts)

Since I've been on hiatus from my favorite hobby for a while, I should compile a list of subjects I'd want to try photographing (so that I can at least have reference/a check list)

* fast vs. slow shutter speed shots (hafta wait til I get my hands on a SLR)
* SF shots
* Berkeley campus
* portraits
* artsy still life shots

School's been too hectic for me to think of purchasing a DSLR. But if I can keep track of all the crazy shots I want to take once I buy one, hopefully I won't forget.


At the very least, here's a shot of the Transamerica Pyramid I took last month.
Enjoy!

Thank you MUNI for the lovely black semi-border!

No comments:

Post a Comment