Saturday, February 20, 2010

DC... as in Dream Camera

So, now that I've gone through the digital cameras I've owned, here's the dream camera that I want.

No surprise, it's Canon EOS 50D. Obvious reason, it's a DSLR and not an automatic. So, more freedom for me to pick shutter speed, aperture, ISO and all that fun stuff. Another reason is that even though I've taken a few pictures with DSLRs before, it takes me a bit of time to recall all the buttons and functions. I'd personally want one so that I can get comfortable with using one. (I always have a fun time trying to remember how to change the aperture on different DSLRs... such a waste of time)

This reason is a bit of a stretch, but I'd also like to practice taking pictures with different lenses. Since I can't do that right now, I also struggle when taking pictures with different lenses. In the end, no matter how many times I've heard someone explaining all this camera stuff to me, practice is the best way of learning it.


It's never too early to plan for birthday or Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment