Monday, January 25, 2010

The camera that could...

The first digital camera I had, well technically my dad bought it for himself to use but I ended up "borrowing" it..., was an Olympus point and shoot. Since I don't have the camera on me, I don't remember the exact model number for it. It was Olympus miu-something...


Well, this was the closest image I could find on the internet...


So pretty much, I had that thing on me all the time in high school. Whenever there was something I wanted to take a picture of, it was always there. At that time I thought I was getting pretty decent pictures, but recently I realized, that compared to my current camera, it doesn't have that many pixels so the image is pretty blurry. :( Oh well, it helped me get some photography experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment