Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away...

So yeah, it was raining today... :(

But I went outside with my umbrella to take pictures nonetheless. I think I said I'd take pictures rain or shine a while back when I started this anyways. Half of the pictures today are for the small project I'm working on where I take pictures of all the buildings around the Berkeley campus.


Also, you might be able to tell that the pictures look a lot cleaner. So I decided to post process these, and I realized that I'm probably not going to do that as much from now on. It's not because it takes time, but the fact that the file size becomes 3 times as big as the original and I'm in no hurry to kill my storage space for pictures already. I'll do this again once in a while, but not every post. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment